- Do not use during the first 3 months of pregnancy.
- Possible skin irritation; always use diluted on the skin.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Some natural compounds contained in this essential oil may present a risk of allergy for sensitive individuals when the essential oil is incorporated into a cosmetic composition: geraniol, citronnellol, limonene, eugenol, linalool, citral (geranial and neral).
- As a general guideline, make a test application of your preparation, in the fold of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.
- WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference books or websites in aromatherapy. This informations are given for informative purposes, they do not represent any medical advice, or involve our responsibility. For any use in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor.
There are no reviews yet.