Tangerines have been cultivated for over 3,000 years in Japan, China, and Djibouti. Its name comes from a place called Tangier in Morocco, which is the port where the first tangerines arrived in Europe during the 1800s. Tangerines have different uses but in Chinese medicine, the tangerine peel, called “Chen Pi” is highly used in treating digestive disorders such as stomach upset, diarrhea, indigestion, and vomiting.
The tangerine peel is also believed to control, reconcile and stabilize the flow of energy or Qi of the body. Today, many tangerine species are cultivated worldwide. They belong to the Rutaceae family, and their botanical name is Citrus reticulata. Green Tangerine is a lemon-like fruit from the same family harvested before ripening.
Green Tangerine Essential oils helps your body in many different areas:
- Growing new cells and tissues
- Rejuvenating the skin
- Purifying blood
- Reducing acne growth
- Mitigating arthritis
- Relieving pain and swelling
- Fading dark spots, wrinkles, and blemishes
- Brightening your skin tone
Green Tangerine essential oil may cause skin irritation when used in lower dilution or undiluted. It is always better to perform a patch test before you apply it on a larger part of the skin.
You can use this essential oil for:
- Skin care: dilution of a few drops of oil and water can be used as a skin-toner and cleanser.
- Immune system: one to two drops of oil can improve the immune function and protect against environmental threats.
Green tangerine can also be used as a diffuser to make surroundings bright and energized due to its sweet and refreshing aroma
1. To uplift your mood and energy:
- – Dilute a few drops of the oil and rub the mixture in between your palms. – Cup your hands over your nose and mouth for 30 seconds to lift your mood and calm your nerves.
- – You can also diffuse tangerine in any room of your house. Diffuse it anytime during the day, especially when you’re feeling stressed.
2. For massage purposes:
- – Mix a few drops of tangerine essential oil with coconut oil.
- – Apply to abdomen or flex points to calm your senses.
3. To alleviate depression and lessen stress
- – Add a few drops to your preferred oil diffuser
- – You can also use tangerine oil to boost your digestive mechanism, calm the respiratory system, and promote peaceful sleep.
4. For an energizing bath
- – Add 2-3 drops of tangerine oil to your bathwater.
- – This makes a perfect soak at the start of the morning due to its encouraging aroma and revitalizing scent.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.