Ho wood is a dense plant belonging to the Lauraceae family. Ancient extract from Asia, Ho Wood is made from the bark, leaves and berries of the Ho Wood Tree. Harvested and then steam distilled, the twigs and wood from the tree produce clear oil that has a medium aroma.
Ho wood essential oil still remains over the years one of the popular essential oils, characterized by the fact that it can be blended with other essential oils to bring a calming effect.
ㅇ To repel Insects
- – Use 1-2 drops of ho wood oil on cotton balls and place around your house where you are likely to find pests, including inside chests and drawers.
ㅇ To increase the Libido
- – Ho wood has a warming sensation on the skin, as it increases blood flow. The scent has also been shown to induce a relaxed state of mind, so any nervousness regarding intimate situations can be reduced. It can also be a pain reliever if chronic pain is interfering with your arousal.
- – Ho wood pairs with other oils that can help increase arousals such as lavender and ylang-ylang. – Add 1-2 drops to a bath before initiating intimate acts to enjoy a relaxing scent as well as increased blood flow.
ㅇ To ease respiratory distress and anxiety :
- – Add 5 drops to an air diffuser.
- – Add 5 drops of a complimentary oil.
- – Allow diffuser to run in living or workspace to help reduce anxiety
- – Or add 1-2 drops to a warm shower, so enjoy a sinus-clearing shower and ease coughing
ㅇ Colds & Flu:
- – Add 10 drops to a cold air humidifier.
- – Allow to run to clean the air and relieve symptoms.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.