- Aids digestion
- Relieves Aches and Pains
- Lowers cholesterol
- Antiviral properties
- Appetite stimulant
- Encourages circulation
- Helps detoxify the body
- Exhibits anti-cancer activity
- Eases feelings of anxiety and cigarette cravings
In 2010, the Kampot pepper, which comes from the same-named province in southern Cambodia, became the first Cambodian agricultural product to be granted a PGI (Protected Geographical Indication). This attests to the remarkable quality and magnificence of this pepper. This Kampot pepper is a one-of-a-kind black pepper with a distinct elegant and slightly sweet flavor and aroma.
- Take 1-2 drops of black pepper oil internally by adding it to a smoothie, soup, or savory dish to relieve constipation, diarrhea, and gas.
- Apply black pepper oil topically to the affected area to treat muscular strains and tendonitis.
- Apply 2-3 drops topically to the chest to alleviate congested airways.
- Add 3-5 drops to a warm compress and apply to the abdomen or regions of concern to enhance circulation and blood flow to the muscles and nerves.
- To use it as a natural arthritis and rheumatism treatment. Apply a couple of drops topically to the troublesome area.
- Apply 2-3 drops topically to the bottoms of the feet to help detoxify the body.
- To help with respiratory problems : Take the oil internally or inhale it straight from the bottle.
- When you have a hankering for cigarettes, diffuse or inhale black pepper oil
- Do not use during the first 3 months of pregnancy.
- Possible skin irritation; always use diluted on the skin.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Some natural compounds contained in this essential oil may present a risk of allergy for sensitive individuals when the essential oil is incorporated into a cosmetic composition: geraniol, citronnellol, limonene, eugenol, linalool, citral (geranial and neral).
- As a general guideline, make a test application of your preparation, in the fold of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.
- WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference books or websites in aromatherapy. This informations are given for informative purposes, they do not represent any medical advice, or involve our responsibility. For any use in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.