- Eucalyptus Hydrosol is antitussive, expectorant, and bronchodilatory by nature.
- Antimicrobial, effectively reducing bacteria, viruses, and fungi from both surfaces as well as from the air.
- Eucalyptus Hydrosol is a favorite go-to for the cold and flu season thanks to its ability to help with lung and respiratory issues as well as clear the air of unwanted germs.
- Facial Spray: Use eucalyptus hydrosol as a facial toner for a cooling sensation and to tone the skin.
- Room Refresher: It also makes a great room spray to diffuse the aroma around the room. One of the greatest benefits of eucalyptus hydrosol in your rooms is that it freshens up musty rooms.
- Cold & flu help: Make soothing and cooling compress for relieving chest congestion and coughs et place it on your chest.
- Name: Eucalyptus globulus
- Origin: Cambodia
- Process: Steam
- Stability/Shelf Life: We recommend using this hydrosol within 1.5 years from date of purchase. Please keep refrigerated to prolong freshness. If transferring to a different container, use a container (preferably glass) that have been thoroughly sterilized.
- WARNING: These pieces of information are given for informative purposes, they do not represent any medical advice, or involve our responsibility. For any use in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.