- Anti-inflammatory: The anti-inflammatory properties of Kaffir Lime hydrosol make it beneficial for reducing swelling, redness and rash –
- Antimicrobial & Disinfectant: Contains antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal compounds; is a potent disinfectant, helpful in cleaning wounds and preventing infections –
- Deodorant: Highly aromatic, helps in neutralizing odors, infuses fresh citrus scent
- Hair booster: Kaffir lime is known as a scalp booster. By spraying without rinsing on the hair and scalp, your hair will be shiny and resistant.
- Facial Spray: Close the eyes and lightly mist your face as a daily refresher. Store hydrosol in the refrigerator for extra-cooling skin relief.
- Facial Mask: Mix the hydrosol with clay or body butter and apply to cleansed skin. Rinse after 10-15 minutes.
- Green Cleaning: Citrus hydrosols like Kaffir lime are among the best for green cleaning. Its antibacterial and disinfectant properties make it a hygiene-booster. Its refreshing scent neutralizers odors. Bergamot hydrosol also cuts through grime and grease.
- Name: Citrus hystrix
- Origin: Cambodia
- Process: Steam
- Stability/Shelf Life: We recommend using this hydrosol within 1.5 years from date of purchase. Please keep refrigerated to prolong freshness. If transferring to a different container, use a container (preferably glass) that have been thoroughly sterilized.
- WARNING: These pieces of information are given for informative purposes, they do not represent any medical advice, or involve our responsibility. For any use in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.