It’s effective, sustainable and affordable. Plus, it’s made here in Cambodia to reduce carbon emissions, making it one of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly conditionner refills available. REFILL | REUSE | REPEAT
- Soothes itching and dry scalps
- Enriched with coconut oil and Shea butter it will Adds moisture to dehydrated hair
- Brings shine to hair and revives its color
- Makes detangling easier
- Suitable for all hair types
- Perfect for everyday use, or leave on for 10 minutes as an intensive treatment.
- Environmentally friendly | Biodegradable formalution | Made in Cambodia | Cruelty free
How many uses: Over 100 uses per pouch, the average person will restock their conditionner every -/+3 months
- Ylang Ylang oil: ideal for those with dry scalps, as it can stimulate sebum production. As lack of enough oil and sebum causes hair to become dry and brittle, ylang-ylang can improve hair texture and reduce hair breakage.
- Coconut oil : The lauric acid in coconut oil has nourishing properties that are especially prone to soak into the strands of your hair. Coconut oil absorbs into your hair quickly, providing moisture to tame frizz and heal breakage.
- Shea butter: Moisture and shine. Its non-greasy quality makes it an excellent moisturizer for the hair. It softens dry brittle hair and repairs split damaged ends as well.
- Glycerine:A natural water-based emollient to gently cleanse the skin and lock in moisture
- Sodium Benzoate: it is used as an antifungal preservative and is accepted in the organic cosmetic standards
INCI: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, enzyl benzoate*, benzyl salicylate*, farnesol*, linalool*. (*natural components of essential oils)
Add a small amount of conditioner to your hair and leave it on for 1-2 minutes or leave on for 10 minutes as an intensive treatment
Refilling: Working over the sink, remove the lid or pump of your bottle and squeeze the liquid from the pouch into the bottle. Each pouch contains enough for more than a single fill, so to avoid unnecessary wastage it is advisable not to try and fill completely, especially if you are using a pump.
Possible skin sensitivity due to essential uses in our products. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and nose, and sensitive areas.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.