- Instantly relaxing, cooling sensation
- Treats chafed, dry and calloused skin with the Shea butter and coconut oil.
- Eases pain associated with tough workouts and delayed onset muscle soreness
- Prepare your muscles and avoid injuries in post workout
- Organic | Made in Cambodia | Cruelty free
90% of the essential oils used in this product are produced in Cambodia and distilled in our workshop.
All of our products are not tested on animals. We are using our aluminium packaging, not just because they look amazing but because minimising our plastic use and carbon footprint is a big deal for us!
Both heat and cold can help reduce pain. However, it can be confusing to decide which is more appropriate at any given time. These basic rules may help:
Use cold for acute pain or a new swollen/inflamed injury (MUSCLES RECOVERY ICE SPRAY).
Use heat for chronic pain or an injury that is a day or more old (MUSCLES RECOVERY BODY BALM or massage oil ).
Ultimately, you need to choose what works best for you. If cold feels unpleasant, then heat may provide more comfort.
However, it is important to take the type of injury into account. Different types of injury need different treatments to heal properly. Ice and heat are not substitutes for medical evaluation and treatment.
These ingredients are meant to help you regain your strength, let’s understand their uses:
- Plai Essential Oil: It is highly regarded for its anti-inflammatory, analgesic, relaxing and rejuvenating properties. It is the key ingredient in our sports recovery line. This oil penetrates damaged tissue and relieves pain for up to 18 hours after its application.
- Black Pepper oil: Black pepper oil has antispasmodic properties and gives relief from spasms, muscle pulls, cramps and convulsions. Gives you a warm feel when applied.
- Peppermint oil: The cooling and calming effects of Peppermint oil relieve and reduces inflammation of sore muscles and spams.
- Camphor: Relieves Pain and Swelling, on the skin it acts as a counter irritant and is therefore used to relieve pain and swelling. It causes numbness of sensory nerve endings of skin, thereby reliving pain and inflammation, and preventing skin redness.
INCI: Aqua, Zingimber Montanum Hydrolat, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil,Camphor, Menthol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter,Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Piper nigrum (Black pepper) Seed Oil, Zingimber Montanum Roots Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Sodium benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate Propandiol & Salix alba.
Rub a generous amount onto desired region and massage until penetration of the skin is complete. Wash hands after use. You may start to feel a relaxing, cooling/ soothing sensation after around 5-10mins which may last up to an hour.
If pregnant or suffering from a medical condition, seek advice before use. For external use only. Wash hands after use. Avoid contact with eyes. Should eye contact occur, rinse immediately with water. Keep out of reach of children.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.