- Moisturizing dry skin, including in people with conditions such as eczema
- Reducing inflammation, which may result from UVB rays
- Promoting wound healing
- Antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties
- Food grade oil
100% PURE RAW EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL COLD PRESSED
1. Create a DIY hair mask: Soften locks with a spa-worthy hair mask. Mix 3 to 5 tablespoons of organic coconut oil (in its liquid state) with 20 drops rosemary oil. Massage onto hair and cover with a shower cap. Let it sit for 30 to 60 minutes, then shampoo out.
2.Add shine: Smooth a tiny amount of organic coconut oil onto the ends of your hair to add a little shine if you have dark hair. Remember that a dab will do you—any more than that and your hair might appear greasy.
3.Minimize dandruff : Coconut oil can help lower the levels of yeast on the skin that drive inflammation, flaking, and itching associated with dandruff. Try minimizing the problem with an ultra-moisturizing coconut oil treatment: Add 2 or 3 tablespoons of oil in a bowl. Then, massage the oil into your scalp. If you have any leftover oil, you can use it to coat the rest of your hair. Let the oil sit on your scalp for 30 minutes and then wash it out with shampoo. (A shower cap will contain the mixture and prevent it from dripping on you while you wait.)
1. Use as a first step face wash: Because coconut oil is naturally antibacterial, antifungal, and moisturizing, many women swear by its use as a nighttime moisturizer for their face, too. Try the oil cleansing method: Simply rub the oil in circular motions all over your face and neck, giving yourself a gentle massage as you go. When you’re done, cleanse gain with your favorite gentle face wash to ensure all the residue is rinsed away.
2. Make a DIY lip scrub: Tons of commercial lip scrubs include coconut oil—but you can easily make your own using coconut oil, brown sugar, and honey for a super moisturizing (and delicious) DIY version. Simply play around with the measurements of each ingredient until you find a consistency you like. Gently use as an exfoliating treatment (wash off as you cleanse or use a damp cloth to remove) before bed to wake up with softer, plumper lips come morning.
3. Remove makeup: Yes, coconut oil even works on waterproof mascara! Put a little on a cotton ball and gently sweep it over your eyes, paying attention to your under-eyes as well. The oil does a great job breaking down waxy, inky eye makeup, and leaves the delicate area hydrated, too. Once you’re done, wash your face as usual.
1. Shave your legs: Conventional shaving cream is an expensive cocktail of chemicals that you don’t really need to get a nice clean shave on your legs or underarms. Coconut oil, on the other hand, is inexpensive, naturally antimicrobial, and smells divine. Plus, its skin-soothing properties will leave your legs looking hydrated (but never greasy).
2.Apply as natural lubricant during sex: Yes, you can use coconut oil as lube! Coconut oil provides an incredibly safe and natural, environmentally-friendly, toxin-free way to feel good during sex and lubricate your private parts.Getting intimate is the most natural thing in the world, so why in the world would you put something unnatural on your intimates? Note: Coconut oil is not compatible with latex, so make sure you use it with a trusted sexual partner.
3.Relieve psoriasis: Coconut oil is a safe natural remedy to try if you suffer from psoriasis, an autoimmune disease that causes skin cells to build up, which leads to rough, red, scaly patches. Aside from making a hot bath even more luxurious, adding a couple of tablespoons of coconut oil to the tub can relieve itchy, scaly skin.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.