- Purifies and refreshes the air Sanitizes and increases the protective properties of your face mask
- Helps prevent acne or rashes caused by face masks.
- Sanitizes equipment (toilet, seat, door, …)
- Tea tree is the most powerful essential oil to eliminate germs and bacteria.
- Available in refill
The AERO AIR got 1 key ingredient to ensure effectiveness and optimal results:
- Australian tea tree: Australian tea tree oil has been used for almost 100 years for its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and anti-microbial properties. In Australia, tea tree oil is considered the strongest natural antiseptic – 4 to 5 times stronger than the usual disinfectants.
The Unique Powers of Australian Tea Tree Oil
There are other essential oils that also kill bacteria but Australian tea tree oil is unique – it also kills fungi, including molds and mildew. It has a broad-spectrum antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal activity. It is effective against all three categories of infectious organisms: Bacteria (antiseptic/bactericide) Viruses (viricide) Fungi, molds & mildew (fungicide) The list of its therapeutic properties is long: anti-infectious, antibiotic, antiseptic, antiviral, bactericidal, balsamic, expectorant, fungicide, immune-stimulant, insecticide, and stimulant.
Its antifungal properties make it effective against a variety of fungal infections of the scalp, skin, and toenails. Its antiviral activity makes it a suitable treatment against the herpes group of viruses like cold sores, shingles, and warts.
The Natural Solution for Indoor Air Quality
Australian Tea Tree oil is volatile and its vapors clean germs and molds in the indoor air. It is used as to purify indoor air in homes, offices, cruise ships, and hotels. When used in a hospital room, it does not interfere with other treatment for the patient. The oil has been successfully used for the “sick building syndrome.” When placed inside the air-conditioning system, it helps protect office workers against the risks of legionella, immunological diseases, fatigue, headaches, colds, watery eyes, chronic coughs, and runny noses, resulting from breathing contaminated air. Similarly, it protects passengers on ships or airliners against sudden epidemics. During the flue season, it can be used to prevent the spread of germs in homes and offices. In addition, the tea tree oil is a natural deodorizer. Its vapors do not mask but break down musty or organic malodors, as well as smoke. There is a very long history of its therapeutic use in aromatherapy.
Tea tree oil is inhaled using diffusers or vaporizers to clear up sinuses or bronchial congestion, and to help with colds and influenza, asthma, coughs, whooping cough, and viral infections. The tea tree oil is penetrating – the oil and its vapors penetrate into porous materials, where they provide a lasting protection. The oil penetrates through the skin and even through fingernails. Its vapors saturate the air, spread by diffusion, and chase after biological pathogens into low-ventilated corners and even into upholstery, carpeting, sheetrock, and ceilings.
INCI: Aqua, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol , Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
Shake well before use to activate the essence.
- In your mask: Spray 2 times inside the mask
- In your office, bedrooms and other areas: Spray into the air 3-4 times depending on the surface area needed.
- Surface disinfectant: Spray on desired surfaces and wipe off with a cloth.
- Fabric Disinfectant: Spray on desired curtains, sheets, sofa and allow to dry.
- Clothing: Spray directly on pajamas or clothing.
- Disinfect your hands: Spray on your hands twice.
Possible skin sensitivity due to essential uses in our products. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and nose, and sensitive areas.
8ml, 50ml, 100ml
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.