- Sanitizes and protects from germs and bacteria.
- Leave a pleasant smell on hands keep your hands moisturized
- The action of essential oils increases the protection against bacteria and germs
Want to know more ?
A recent research article in 2020, shows that adding essential oils makes sanitizer more favorable to over 77% of users. WHO or any other organization recommends 60-70% alcohol for any sanitizer.
Our hand spray sanitizer jasmin Lavender got 3 keys ingredients to ensure effectiveness and optimal results:
- Jasmine oil: Jasmine oil is antiseptic and leaves a fresh and sweet scent that relaxes and soothes.
- Lavender oil: The lavender essential oil contains antiviral, antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic properties; all of which are amazing for disinfecting. Essential oils contain aldehydes, phenolics, terpenes, and other microbial properties that make them effective against a lot of bacteria, germs, and viruses. and in plus it leave a relaxing and uplifting scent.
- Aloe vera extract: It contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory. It can help treat burns, acne and dry skin. Helps to keep your hands hydrated.
INCI: Alcohol Ethanol (70%), Aqua, Glycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, eugenol*, geraniol*,limonene*, linalool*, (*natural components of essential oils).
Shake well. Spray directly onto hands and rub into the palms, backs of hands and between fingers for several seconds.
Do not apply on broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not ingest.
Possible skin sensitivity due to essential uses in our products. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and nose, and sensitive areas.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.